Saturday, December 13, 2014

Paper Smooches Anything Goes!

Wow, just under the wire.  My daughter is back home (YIPEE!!!) from school for Christmas break so we went out today to find our Christmas tree.  I also wanted to get my mainland packages ready to mail next week.  As a result I had just a little time to put together this little card.  Love this set from Paper Smooches, Santa Paws!  I am going to add it to the Linky for the Sparks challenge with only 42 minutes to spare!


All the wonders of this wonderful season are beginning to happen here.  Our little Manoa Valley Christmas Parade took place tonight.  Tomorrow we will decorate our tree, the first live one in many years!  I hope your weekend is going well and you are able to do that which you love!

Aloha, 
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  Paper Smooches Santa Paws, Winner and Walter Happy Christmas
Paper:  Mohawk Color Copy, SU! cardstock
Dies:  Paper Smooches Santa Paws and Gift Tags, Taylored Expressions Postage Stamp Stacklets
Accessories:  Taylored Expressions Embossing folder Winter Flurry and Snowfall, Copic Markers, Divine Baker's Twine, Darice Evergreen bough snippit

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so fun and I love quirkiness of Santa. The embossing is wonderful and I love how you tied the sentiment with the twine.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts