Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Viva la Verve-Week 3 Sketch and Inspiration

Well, I'm back.  We went to Iowa to visit our children and had a great time (and yes, we missed another hurricane!).  The weather was beautiful, crisp, colorful...the reason I miss Fall.  I was able to sneak a trip to Michael's and one of their local scrapbook stores, Memory Bound.  Love that store!  Lots of mixed media products and I picked up some Tim Holtz Thinlets dies I can't wait to use.

OK, on to Viva la Verve!  Here's the sketch and inspiration:


                   
                        

And here's my vision:



This card was created for a young woman who is getting ready to spread her wings and go out and make a difference in the world.  I am so proud to know her!

Thanks to everyone who has been visiting, I love your comments and visiting your blogs.   I pray for a week full of blessings for all!

Aloha,
Brenda

PS- Also linked to Verve Diva Dare

Supplies:
Stamps:  Verve Wings of Love and Blue Skies
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Paper:  American Crafts Cardstock, DCWV Cardstock
Accessories:  Verve A Cut Above Dies Heart Quartet, Mama Elephant Creative Cuts Femme Frames, Doodle Bug Designs Sequins, Stamp N Stuff clear embossing powder, Crystal Stickers Bling, Ranger Cotton Candy Stickles





4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the contrast of the colours too, hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Brenda this is really lovely I adore that butterfly and how it sparkles is just perfect <3. I want to say thanks for your visits to my blog and all the lovely comments you leave. God bless you richly in all you do..............Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Love that trail of hearts and the glitzy butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts