Sunday, July 6, 2014

W & W, Distress Ink and Stencils and Masks

Day 4 of Share the Love Week!  The challenge was to use stencils or masks, so I got my stencils out. Don't you love it when you find wonderful things in your stash you forgot about...Peacock Feathers!


The technique used here was based on one from the class, "Stenciled".  I used Distress Reinkers in Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky and Shabby Shutters on watercolor paper.  The Peacock Feathers stencil is from Kite Stencil.  The words for this card are from Winnie and Walters's The Big, the Bold and You.  Loved doing this card!  

I hope your weekend was full of fun, family and sunshine!

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. What a great stencil! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for looking Karen. I felt so fortunate to run on to this stencil, I LOVE it!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the colors and stencil!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Sheri. I love the cards you did for Verve this week, beautiful!!!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts