Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Still working on Day 1...

Got a chance to stamp this weekend, just a little late getting pictures.  I am still trying to get through the wonderful techniques from Day 1 of Clean and Simple 3.  This card is almost an exact copy of the one done by Kristina.  I used stamps I had on hand to do the faux metal technique.  When I stamped my little heart in the gold embossing, I learned the importance of cleaning stamps well!  I'm not altogether upset with the result, kinda like the contrast.  Fast, fun card to do.



Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  Stampin' Up-Happy Everything, Hero Arts-Circles, Stamps by Judith-modern heart
Cardstock:  Mohawk-Bright White Color Copy
Ink:  Hero Arts Shadow Ink-Tide Pool, Lemon Yellow, Raspberry Jam, Fresh Peach
Embossing Powder:  Ranger Industries-Enchanted Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts